Dog Boarding in Maldon
Please see our home (Welcome) page
Dog Boarding in a homely place without kennels, by people with extensive years of pet care. Your dog will feel completely at home with no restrictions of any kennels or crates which is perfect all year round, no extra heating charges, with full access to a secluded garden. Walked twice every day in beautiful countryside or the peaceful bay surrounding Maylandsea known for it’s yachting activities.
Situated in a village in the beautiful Dengie Peninsula in Mayland on B1010 Steeple Road, near Maldon, Essex.
* Fully fenced garden. Dogs are taken outside every 2 hours in bad weather.
* Your dog’s bedding aired, toys and bowls sanitized and daily FRESH drinking water.
* Refrigeration available. We are pleased to prepare any food, including RAW.
* Our guests are never caged or put in kennels! Your dog will never feel abandoned and neglected.
* All the comforts in our home with sofa’s, blankets, radio or T.V. and LOVING company for only a fraction more cost than kennels.
“Our cockapoo stayed with Susan and Peter. He had a lovely time .We were quite worried as this was the first time we had left him but when we picked him up all our worries were forgotten. We will 100% use this service again and know our cockapoo will really look forward to staying with them again. Thank you so much.”