Dog Boarding in Chelmsford
Please see our main home (Welcome) page
Pets Contented have dogs of all breeds dog boarding with us who come from around Essex. Situated in Mayland on B1010 Steeple Road in the heart of the dengie countryside. Some of the main breeds who have stay with us are Labrador Retriever, Cockapoo and Cocker Spaniels, German Shepherd, Cavalier Spaniel, Golden Retriever, Yorkshire Terrier but there are many, many other breeds.
* Fully fenced garden. Dogs are taken outside every 2 hours in bad weather.
* Your dog’s bedding aired, toys and bowls sanitized and daily FRESH drinking water.
* Refrigeration available. We are pleased to prepare any food, including RAW.
* Our guests are never caged or put in kennels! Your dog will never feel abandoned and neglected.
* All the comforts in our home with sofa’s, blankets, radio or T.V. and LOVING company for only a fraction more cost than kennels.
Special needs dogs are welcome to stay here providing their needs are not too great. Some that have stayed include partially sighted, deafness and dogs requiring daily medication. Although there are many signs used for deafness in dogs we do know some of the more common signs used.
“I was very concerned about leaving my young dog Leo for the first time for over 2 weeks but in the end I was very lucky to have found Susan and Peter to look after him. They are a very friendly, dedicated couple who took really good care of him, treating him as their own and giving him lots of love! Now I can go on holiday knowing that he will be in good hands. What a relief!”
Yvonne Bavin, Burnham-on-Crouch